Search Sean's Diary and the Web

Friday, July 31, 2009

New Videos - 9ice Photocopy and Pamurogo

Gongo Aso master as he is popularly called has decided that he is not holding on to a back log of music videos, i guess it could be seen as an act of cleaning out his closet... I guess this is because he is in the works to release a new album so he has to deal with the 'ghost of albums past'. In my opinion i think the photocopy video was nothing out of the ordinary that we have seen come out of the new improved Naija music industry but the Pamurogo was a little out of the box, refreshing and cool to watch... well as i said 'to my opinion', whats yours?... But thumbs up to him as it is not an easy task in all.

Here for your viewing pleasure two more new videos out by 9ice Photocopy and Pamurogo... Enjoy Watching


1 comment:

  1. ΦΩΤΟΑΝΤΙΓΡΑΦΙΚΑThis is my first time visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially with important details.

    ReplyDelete