Search Sean's Diary and the Web

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Music Reviews: New Artist Profile (Double A)


Here I am with a new artist from the north-side, a rapper or Hip-Hop artist if you will… let’s get to know a little more about him…

Stage Name: Double A

Real Name: Adedamola Adegoke

Nationality: Nigerian

Height: 6ft 2in

Family Background: Born into the family of Mr. and Mrs. Sola Adegoke, with six kids, Double A is the third of the children with four sisters and one Brother.

Motivations: "I am motivated by my love for Hip-Hop and my strengths are in my inspiration from the Almighty God"

Aspirations: "I intend to be the greatest Hip-Hop Artist in Nigeria and eventually the world… If you say it’s a tall dream… well I guess it’s because I believe in possibilities."

What are your Likes? "I like spending quality time with the people I love and care about, Playing basketball and of course Hip-Hop"

What are your dislikes? "I don’t like people who criticize without actually taking time to see thing from both sides."

Who is your favorite rapper or role model: "My favorite rapper is 50Cent; I also like Kanye west, Mode9, Rugged man and MI… As for role models I would say I want to be the best me I can…"

How many albums do you have out? "I current have one (1) out titled “Controversy surrounds me” it features quite a number of talented artists and some song that are not what you convensionally hear in Hip-Hop"

Are you working on any new ones? Yea but I can’t disclose the details yet… I hope you understand.

If you would like to do a collabo with any Nigerian Artist would it be? There are quite a number on my list but to name a few D‘banj, Tuface, Roof top MCs, Banky W and a lot more...

What of internatonal Artists? LOL all of them if I can...

Thank you for your time.

So there you have it in a nut shell “Double A” a shining new star on the horizon, watch out for more of his work on your local TV stations and you would be glad you read his profile... Some of his songs would be featured here in the coming week so stay tuned to Sean’s entertainment blog.

3 comments:

  1. ill boi!i kno he 's got what it takes to standout in Naija's music industry....holla

    ReplyDelete
  2. double A!thats my man....yup just doing his thing..i know someday he'll make us proud...

    ReplyDelete
  3. STACK BUNDLES ATTITUDE ALL STRAPED UP IN HIS PERSONA! HE KYND'A SMELL GUD OUT HIA, U KNW LYK D TYP TU MAKE YA HEAD BOB OUT HIA...

    ReplyDelete