Search Sean's Diary and the Web

Monday, July 13, 2009

Monday International Entertainment News

La Toya Jackson: Band of Hangers-On Killed Michael

Michael Jackson was killed by a band of greedy hangers-on, his sister La Toya alleges in interviews with British Sunday newspapers.
The King of Pop's sister spoke about her younger brother's death and the aftermath with The Mail on Sunday and the News of the World weeklies.
"I believe Michael was murdered, I felt that from the start,'' the 53-year-old said.
"Not just one person was involved, rather it was a conspiracy of people. He was surrounded by a bad circle. Michael was a very meek, quiet, loving person. People took advantage of that."
"Less than a month ago, I said I thought Michael was going to die before the London shows because he was surrounded by people who didn't have his best interests at heart."
La Toya said she had ordered a private autopsy.
Jackson died on June 25 at the age of 50.
"Michael was worth more than a billion dollars. When anyone is worth that much money, there are always greedy people around them. I said to my family a month ago, 'He's never going to make it to London.' He was worth more dead than alive.''
Murder under Californian law can include killings that are not premeditated.
La Toya accused a "shadowy'' group of cutting her sibling off from his family and friends and forcing him to sign up for 50 comeback concerts at London's O2 Arena, shows billed "This Is It'.'
They saw him as a "cash cow'' and "got him hooked on drugs... I think it shocked his system so much it killed him,'' she claimed.
"I am not going to stop until I find out who is responsible. Why did they keep the family away? It's not about money. I want justice for Michael. I won't rest until I find out what - and who - killed my brother.'


‘Twilight’ star laughs off pregnancy rumors
No matter how many times “Twilight” stars Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson deny romance rumors, the tabloid talk continues.
This week, the persistent breakup-and-make-up buzz hit an all time high, as Australia’s New Weekly magazine reported that the pair were not only dating, but also expecting a child.
Neither Stewart nor Pattinson addressed the story publicly, but a source on the set of Stewart’s new rock biopic “The Runaways,” told Life & Style the actress at least found some humor in it privately.

“Joan (Jett) and Kristen managed to have a laugh about the rumor,” the insider said. “Kristen just thought it was ridiculous.”

Tom Cruise influenced Beckham’s biggest decisions
In his upcoming book, “The Beckham Experiment,” author Grant Wahl documents David Beckham’s American career move, but according to the New York Daily News, the chapter devoted to the soccer star’s relationship with Tom Cruise is the real page-turner.
Beckham himself served as the source for the Cruise-centric pages, revealing that the actor had a hand almost every big decision he’s made since they met — from joining the L.A. Galaxy to picking out his physical therapist to naming his youngest son Cruz.
“I must admit, when (my wife and I) met Tom, I remember turning around to Victoria and saying, ‘Cruise is a great name, but we could spell it different,’” Beckham said in an excerpt published in the Daily News. “And also, living in Spain, Cruz is spelled the way it is in Spanish. So that’s why we got it.”



Ben Affleck regrets his ‘Bennifer’ days
Looking back on his past romance with Jennifer Lopez and the unwanted attention that came
with it, actor Ben Affleck now believes his “Bennifer” days hurt him personally and professionally.
“I was no longer in control of my life,” Affleck said in a quote posted to StarPulse. “I thought I wanted certain things, but I didn’t. I got lost. I felt suffocated, miserable and gross. I should never have gone down that route or got sucked in to all the publicity.”
Once the damage was done, Affleck felt only a hiatus from the spotlight could put the stigma behind him.
“I was typecast as myself,” the actor explained. “Too many people weren’t getting past what they read about me. That was damaging. I can tell from experience it’s bad for you, and bad for your career. So I took a break, went away for a while and let things calm down.”

No comments:

Post a Comment